Information to ensure responsible and safe online gaming at Mr Ringo.
Preventing Underage Gambling
Mr Ringo provides a secure entertainment environment for adults. For the use of our products players must be at least 18 years of age (or of the legal age to gamble in the country in which such players reside, whichever provides for the older age requirement).
At Mr Ringo, we undertake a variety of checks in order to ensure that no underage person has access to our online gaming. Players registering with false or inaccurate information about their age will forfeit any prize which they may win, notwithstanding the validity of such betting slip or receipt and such false or inaccurate information may result in civil and/or criminal action being taken against such persons.
In order to prevent our website from being accessed by minors, we recommend that players install and use filtering software on any device with internet access which may be used by minors. This will provide players with the ability to control or block the displayed content by setting up passwords which prevent access to our website and thus render our website unavailable to minors. Such filtering softwares are the following:
Stay in Control
In the majority, our customers enjoy Mr Ringos products as an entertainment experience and keep their participation within a threshold which they can afford.
However, gambling might be addictive and some players may worry about their gambling habits. Accordingly, for such players, we provide the following questionnaire from Gamcare which may give players the necessary guidance:
- Have you ever been criticized for gambling?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount you have gambled or time you have spent doing it?
- Do you gamble alone for long periods?
- Do you stay away from work, university or college to gamble?
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- Are you reluctant to spend, gambling money on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or pastimes due to gambling?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your money is gone?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed just to get money to gamble or to pay gambling debts?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
If you have answered yes to any of the above questions, gambling may have become a problem to you and we urge you to seek professional help and advice.
There is help available
Many organizations provide support and assistance to individuals who develop a problem with gambling. If you feel that this has happened to you, we recommend that you contact a self-help organization for guidance. The following websites offer advice and guidance. Each link contains help line numbers and e-mail addresses which you may contact if you would like to receive confidential support and advice:
- www.ncpgambling.org (National Council on Problem Gambling)
Managing your budget
For players who frequently enjoy gambling, it is not uncommon to occasionally overspend their budget. We advise players to set specific budget plans to ensure that gambling expenditure remains affordable at all times. We offer to our customers the ability to activate immediate limits